“Play is the highest form of research.” Albert Einstein
Welcome to Fun Lab Therapy, where we take fun seriously so we can support your child to reach their full potential. Our dedicated team of Occupational Therapists are trained to help your child build confidence through learning new skills, play and social interaction in a fun and energetic environment.
We offer a comprehensive range of services including clinic, home, school and kindergarten appointments and work closely with other allied health providers and paediatricians to deliver a seamless team approach to therapy.
Fun Lab Therapy provides Occupational Therapy services for children birth to 18 years. Our speciality areas include:
- Early childhood intervention and play based therapy
- Positive behaviour support and intervention
- Self-regulation, attention and concentration
- Autism, ADHD, ODD and mental health disorders
- Developmental delays
- Feeding and mealtimes for fussy eaters
- School readiness, transitions, inclusion and support, from prep to VCE.
- Technology and equipment prescription
- Skill development and support for children having trouble with handwriting, fine and gross motor skill development and self-care skills.
- Social skills and resilience.