Fun Lab Therapy offer small groups (3-4 students) during the school term and during the school holidays. We endeavour to match clients of similar ages and goals, to ensure a targeted group program is created to meet the needs of your child.
Examples of groups we run:
- School Readiness Groups
- Fine Motor Groups
- Social Skills Groups for Girls
- Social Skills Groups for Boys
- Self-Care groups for Girls
- Self-Care groups for boys
- Fussy eating groups
- Emotional Regulation Groups
- *Other groups may be created and tailored to your needs if required
Expressions of interest are always being accepted to participate in one of our group programs. Please let your therapist know if you would like to participate in a group and your preferred availability.
Fees for group sessions are subject to each program. Please discuss the fees for groups with your therapist or our administrative team.
Fun Lab therapy is open 6 days a week at our clinic in Doncaster East. We are conveniently located only 5 minutes from Eastlink and are co-located with paediatric speech pathology and psychology services.
Our clinic opening times are:
- Monday-Wednesday 9am -5pm
- Thursday 9am – 8pm
- Friday – Saturday9am – 5pm
We also offer home, school, kindergarten and childcare visits.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
2 hour client car parking is available via street parking, behind our building on Acacia Street. No onsite car parking is available.